Saturday, June 14, 2008

Another stay at New World Suites Hotel, Bintulu

After my last visit to New World Suites Hotel in May 2008, I had another round of business trip here in June 2008.




This time around I was placed in a different room with a walk-in-wardrobe.








However, the room felt rather stuffy and small, coz there is a divider separating the wadrobe & entrance area from the bed & study table area.











The toilet was also rather cramp. There was no place in the shower stall to put the shampoo/soap/shower gel bottles, so I had to put them on the floor...which was really annoying.










The room layout was cozy though due to the smaller space.










And I could easily see the TV from the work table.










However, by the 3rd day, I requested to change back to the normal deluxe room at New World, similar to the one I stayed in my first visit there.
It was amazing stepping in to the new room and feeling so open and free...the normal room obviously feels more spacious.

No comments: